Sorry, another bread recipe. Dough made in the bread machine, the rest in the oven. This is so delicious!
Here’s what you need:
1.5 cups room temperature water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon white sugar
1.5 teaspoons salt
3 1/4 cups bread flour
1.5 teaspoons bread machine/active dry yeast
Here’s what you do:
1. Add all the ingredients, in the order listed above, to your bread machine. Set the bread machine to the “dough” setting and let it make the dough.
2. When the bread machine is done, lightly flour a surface and turn the very sticky dough onto the surface. Cover with a bowl and let sit for 20 minutes.
3. Split the dough into two pieces, and form into two 3 x 14 inch ovals. (You might have to flour your hands a bit.) Place each one on parchment paper or a lightly floured cookie sheet, and score the top with three slits. Cover with towels.
4. Allow the loaves to rise for another 40 minutes, preheating your oven to 425 degrees halfway through.
5. Right before baking, remove the towel, rescore the loaf, and bake on the cookie sheet on the middle rack for 25 minutes. (I baked mine one at a time so the second loaf got an extra bit of rise time, which didn’t impact quality either way.) Remove, cool, slice and enjoy!