If you are looking for something super easy to make, and really delicious (my boys loved this), then try this recipe!
Here’s what you need:
1 slab of pork ribs (about 2.5-4 pounds)
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon ginger powder
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1.5 teaspoons curry powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 cup water
Here’s what you do:
1. Cut the ribs into three or four chunks so that they fit inside your slow cooker. Remove the membrane from the back if you want.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients (except the water) in a bag or bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds to soften, and mix well. Then mix the ribs into the peanut butter mixture until they are slathered.
3. Place the ribs into the slow cooker, and add any remaining peanut butter mixture. Pour the water around the ribs.
4. Cook the ribs on the low setting for 9 hours, so they are falling off the bone. If you are around, change the order of the ribs (which chunk is on top versus the bottom) a couple of times.
5. When the slow cooker is done, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the ribs on a baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes. Then set the broiler to high, spread some of the extra peanut butter sauce on top and broil about 3 more minutes.